2. Who is responsible for your data?
We are ZigiWave AD (hereinafter interchangeably, “ZigiWave” or “We”), company duly incorporated and existing under the laws of Republic of Bulgaria, registered under UIC 205463794, with seat and registered address in Bulgaria, Sofia 1729, Mladost Region, Mladost 1A Residential Area, block 505A, entr. 2, fl. 3, tel.: +359 876 566 433 email: email@example.com. We are the Controller of your data when you access and use our Website.
3. What type of data do we process?
Data you provide us with:
When you visit our Website and you request a demo about our products or services or you consent to receive marketing communications about our products and services, we process the following data that you provide us with: your name, email address, company name and in some cases other information not expressly required which you decide to facilitate us through the “request demo” form.
When you provide us your data you guarantee its veracity and authenticity as well as that you are its owner. We remind you that you shall not provide us third-party data, except when having an express informed consent to do so from such a third party. Furthermore, you shall not provide us any special categories of data.
Automatically collected data:
When you visit and interact with our Website we may collect automatically your traffic data such as IP address, unique device identification number, and other technical information.
4. What are the purposes of the processing of your data?
When you make a request for a demo on our website, we process your data in order to be able to respond to your request and therefore provide you with the service you required.
When you provide your express consent for the reception of marketing communications, we process your data in order to inform you about new features, modifications, events or others related to the product or service for which you requested a demo or other similar ZigiWave’s products or services which might be interesting for you as a customer.
In some cases, we process your data in order to comply with our legal obligations and/ or statutory requirements.
5. What is the legal basis for the processing of your data?
When we request your explicit consent for the processing of your data, this is the legal basis which we rely on, please remember that you can withdraw your consent at any moment.
When you request a demo on our Website, we have to process your data in order to take the necessary steps at your request and to provide you with relevant information about ZigiWave’s products or services which will enable you to evaluate them prior to potentially becoming our client. The provision of the data in the “request demo” form is generally mandatory and we will not be able to answer your request if you deny such information to us.
As we mentioned, in some cases we might process your data if it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, such compliance will be the legal basis in those cases.
6. Do we communicate your data?
We will not share your data, except with the following recipients:
- Public bodies and authorities when we are legally required.
- Companies which provide us with hosting, emailing or similar services and which are under an obligation to protect your data complying with the applicable law.
Nevertheless, in both cases, we will share only the strictly necessary information.
7. International transfers of your data.
As a principle, we will not transfer your data to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). Nevertheless, in some cases your data might be processed or stored by our hosting or other service providers in counties outside of the EEA. In this case, we will take the necessary measures to protect your data and if such countries are not offering an adequate level of data protection according to the corresponding adequacy decision of the European Commission, we will implement an adequate method of international transfer such as the European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses.
8. Marketing communications.
You can choose to receive marketing information from ZigiWave by providing your explicit consent when you click on the enabled and indicated checkbox on our Website. If you do so, you will receive an email confirming your subscription. You can withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before such withdrawal.
In each marketing communication you receive from us, we will give you the opportunity to unsubscribe without any complications following the link established to this effect. Furthermore, you can unsubscribe by sending us an email with your request at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. For how long we store your data?
10. Security of your data.
We have implemented the appropriate technical and organizational measures necessary in order to guarantee the security of your data and to avoid their alteration, loss, unauthorized access or processing, taking into consideration the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they might be exposed.
11. What rights do you have?
You have the following rights:
- Right to withdraw the consent you provided.
- Right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we process your personal data and when that is the case, right to access.
- Right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data which concerns you.
- Right to obtain the erasure of your personal data when, among others, it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Right to obtain the restriction of processing of your data when the legal requirements are met.
- Right to request the portability of your data.
- Right to object to the processing of your data, on grounds relating to your particular situation as established in the data protection legislation.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the applicable supervisory authority if you believe that your data protection rights may have been breached.
You can exercise your rights by sending us an email at the following email address: email@example.com
Last updated: 01.03.2019